Bookkeeping & VAT Returns
Remote/offshore bookkeeping services that keep clients books in perfect order, updated as per agreed/desired turnaround time, without interrupting routine operations.
- Bookkeeping through software/Excel
- VAT registration & de-registration
- Cash and Invoice basis
- VAT scheme selection and application
- VAT return preparation & submission
- Processing of transactions and expenses
- Ledger accounts
- Expense allocation
- Daily cash book analysis
- Analytical reports
- Daily reporting as per ETAs.
- Monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and yearly bookkeeping
Final Accounts & Taxation
Remote/Offshore accounting services that keep clients’ accounts in order, updated as per the UK norms, without interrupting routine operations.
- Accounts Finalization
- Submission to Companies House
- Trial Balance
- Abbreviated accounts and full accounts
- Corporation tax computation & submission to HMRC
- Personal Tax Return preparation & filing to HMRC
- Profit & Loss/Income & Expenses
- Creditor & Debtor reconciliation
- Multi-currency & multi branch accounting
- Pay pal & foreign exchange reconciliations
- Payroll and VAT reconciliations
- Analytical reports
Pension & Payroll
Remote payroll & pension services that keep clients payroll in perfect order, updated as per UK norms, without interrupting routine operations.
- Monthly payroll processing
- Pension setup & auto enrollment
- PAYE Calculation & submission to HMRC
- National Insurance Contribution
- Managing pension contribution
- CIS return preparation and submission
- Year-end payroll processing or closing
- Payroll revision or EYU submission
- Payroll setup on various software
- Furlough claim submission to HMRC etc.
- All payroll compliances & much more
- Resolving issue with HMRC through agent account or clients HMRC account.
Company secretarial & statutory compliances
Remote bookkeeping services that keep clients books in perfect order, updated as per agreed/desired turnaround time, without interrupting routine operations.
- Company formation
- VAT registration/de-registration
- Dissolving a company/closure of business
- Insolvency & liquidation matters
- Loan/mortgage application processing
- confirmation statement filing
- Reporting of payroll
- IR35 compliances and everything.
- Export/Import compliances
- Making Tax Digital etc.
- Liaising with HMRC.
Monthly or quarterly management accounts allow business owners to exert a far greater degree of control on their business, recognizing and addressing problems and identifying opportunities soon after they arise.
- Monitor your business performance regularly
- Reduce the cost of YE accounts production
- Identify and rectify the problems quickly
- Meet your targets while maintaining the business health
- Get periodic reports
- Keep a check on business expenses
- Get the best value from your existing system
- Improve efficiency
- Analyze customer behavior, labor turnover and other non-monitory variable
Budgeting and forecasting
A budget is an outline of expectations for what a company wants to achieve for a particular period, usually one year. Characteristics of budgeting include:
- Estimates of revenues and expenses.
- Expected cash flows.
- Expected debt reduction.
- A budget is compared to actual results to calculate the variances between the two figures.
Forecasting estimates a company’s future financial outcomes by examining historical data.
- Determine budget for future
- Short term and long term forecasting
- Regular updates -monthly, quarterly etc.
- Simple, realistic and accurate predictions.